The golden autumn is there!
We made pumpkins from casting powder with Tights & Co.
Ms. Kampe from “Kampe Floristik” in Bad Salzuflen – Schötmar conjured up this autumnal decoration. A visit there is definitely worth it. Her shop is full of heart, soul and passion!
Click here for the instructions
You need the following materials:
- Casting powder
- Mixing tank
- Pad or plate
- Cotton cord
- Small branches for the stem
- Acrylic paint
For our Meyco customers the item no. with catalog pages:
- 65869 Casting powder, p. 153
- 65150 Teflon scissors, p. 219
- 937-17 Cotton cord, p. 16
- Any Acrylic Color, p. 120…
- Any (Synthetic) Brush, p. 130…